Friday, August 22, 2008

So, Finido...  No more Greek.  I took the final today with no cares of successes or failures; just to be done.  So now I can breath right?  Now it's time to sit back and relax, right?  Oh, perhaps after the weekend.  They tend to be the busiest times of the week for me.  Ah, the life of becoming a pastor.  This week its retreat (that I still need to fully put together), birthday party for church member and then dinner with a church member, and somewhere in there figuring out what the sermon and church is even going to look like for Sunday.  But Monday,  MONDAY I'M SLEEPING IN! If I can that is...

Funny things tend to happen if I sleep while people under three feet are awake.  Yesterday I awoke to the choking stench of perfume.  I didn't even know we owned perfume.  But there was the 1 year old, smelling like a French whore.  It was so strong you could taste it.  Oh well.  It wasn't as bad as the time the two older ones decided their skin was dry.  Did you know it is possible to wear an entire bottle of hand lotion at one time?  They aren't allowed in the bathroom at the same time anymore.  



No comments: