Monday, August 25, 2008

Being Pregnant: Something I'm Glad I Know Nothing About

I was supposed  to sleep in today.  That didn't work.  Sigh...  You know its funny how foreboding a blank canvas can be on these things...

My wife looks like she's about to explode.  I don't say that to be mean.  Its just if that baby gets any bigger inside of her it looks like there are going to be some serious space restrictions.  I'm so glad that I don't get pregnant.  When I was younger I had these romantic notions of what it may be like to have a life growing inside of you.  Let's be honest, there's nothing all that romantic about being pregnant.  Don't get me wrong, pregnant women, for the most part, are beautiful.  But, when you get down to the day-to-day of it?  No thank you.  I like my feet the size they are and I enjoy having ankles.  I also like being able to bend over.  Yet, the excuse to eat anything and everything that you want would be great.  This pregnancy doesn't seem to be as rough as the last one, but it still doesn't look like any fun.  

Its hard to decide all of what I want to do while Isaac is napping and I think he's getting up now...

No comments: