Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"I'm Only Happy When It Rains" and Other Garbage




Well, I only have a few seconds and then its out school shopping, hair-cut getting, and dinner eating.  Firstly I want to thank my friend Rob for all the hard (and free) work that he has decided to do on my layout.  I don't know why he wants to do it, but I'm not going to argue.  That said, The Tired Kingdom is a little under-construction.  Though, Rob predicts that it will all be done by tomorrow afternoon.  Then things like the comment box for you not to leave comments in will be back along with everything else missing.


I would also like to express my relief for the rain that we've been seeing around here.  Being a pastor in a small, rural community during a drought is never any fun and quite frankly I'm tired of being asked why my prayers weren't being answered.  Prayer received, prayer answered.  Although I'm not so sure my "God make it rain so Bob gets off my back" prayers were really the ones that work, if prayer works like that at all.  That, my friend, may be a different entry for a different blog.  

I'm also strangely well rested today.  In fact, I can't remember a time in recent history that I felt as well rested.  Perhaps it is lack of stress.  The wife is starting to dilate (I have no idea how to spell this) as the doctors tell me.  So, don't fear!  Between the new baby coming, the class load I'm taking, and work I will be back to my fully exhausted self in no time.  But for now, I'll enjoy walking around the Kingdom with my eyes fully open.  Until tonight.  Target and restaurants with small children wear me out and I will attempt to write more then. 

No comments: